Saturday, October 29, 2016

life lately #1


Hello everyone! So where have I been lately with the lack of posts? I wish I could say everywhere, but in reality just in school haha. I'm in my junior year so it's getting so real and so hectic. I just want to share what has been going on these past couple of weeks/months so I wanna start this series of my life lately to keep you guys updated on what's been going on. *Warning you now, this is a long post ohoho




I like when bloggers share a bit of their life, it makes me feel just a bit closer to them. What do you think? So this is the first of a lot more coming, look forward to it! I want to break this down into 3 categories and in the future maybe more if I want to. Let's begin with music!

Music // 
Lately i've been listening to a ton of Billy Joel, like a ton. Listen to the Billy Joel radio station on Pandora if you're into that (it's great!). I made a teeny playlist



Books/Quotes/Poetry //
I have some quotes and a poem to share with you all:

  • Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation. - Graham Greene 
  • Life is a series of precious almosts - things I wish you had told me before you left #4 - Jocelyn
  • If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I bet they'd live a lot differently. When you look into infinity, you realize there are more important things than what people do all day. - Calvin and Hobbes 


Miscellaneous //
I've been trying to finish this scarf in forever! It's my first scarf ever, my friend taught me how to knit it last year. I want to give it to my mother for Christmas but I need to finish it soon! I'll show you once it's done but right now that's a sneak peak hehe



I've also been watching three shows. Narcos, Skin Wars, and a Korean-drama called Cheese in the Trap which is sooo goood and started off as a webtoon!


I hope you enjoyed this long post haha, I want to do this type of post every month to keep you all updated on my life. I hope you're all doing great, I'll see you on the next post!

 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment